20th Mar, 2023 - 20th Apr, 2023 : $259/night
24th Apr, 2023 - 24th May, 2023 : $259/night
29th May, 2023 - 31st May, 2023 : $279/night
Minimum Stay: 2 Night(s)
|Nov 12, 2022 - Nov 12, 2023||$286.00||-||-||-||2|
Tiffany Ridge Vacation Cabin
Terms and Conditions
I understand that by accepting the requested reservation that:
By continuing with your reservation you have accepted these Terms & Conditions as outlined.
Terms and Conditions
Please review the “Terms & Conditions” and accept as instructed. You may print a copy for your records. The Terms & Conditions are meant to protect guests and owners alike. All guests, as well as owners, are required to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
Tiffany Ridge Cabin 2023 Tiffany Way Sevierville, TN 37862 865-774-0123
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES
The property will be ready for occupancy at 4:00 pm on the beginning date of the reservation and must be vacated by 10:00 am on the check-out date. Every effort is made for Tiffany Ridge Cabin to be prepared for guest arrival by 4:00 pm.
The code to access the cabin will be provided with whom you have made your reservation prior to your check-in. Watch for e-mails with the link to this information.
A reservation deposit as stated to the guest, is payable as required by the rental company.
If there are any damages to the property or if there are excessive cleaning fees, acceptance of these Terms & Conditions confirms you are in agreement that the Damage Deposit will pay for these fees. Guest agrees responsibility if damage fees are in excess to the amount collected for the Damage Deposit.
Any damage noticed upon arrival should be reported to the owner immediately. If damage is not reported, you may be charged for the cost of the repair. All general maintenance should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. In an emergency maintenance repairs that need to be made, the owner’s agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from guest.
No damage fees will be charged IF you meet the following conditions AND as stated on the check-out instructions:
• No damage is done to the unit or its content, including the linens.
• No items are missing upon the inventory check.
• Guest follows all check-out requirements as listed in the Tiffany Ridge Cabin notebook located
in the cabin and as posted on the refrigerator.
• All debris, garbage and discards are placed in proper outside trash containers.
• All soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher.
• No lost cabin keys.
• The maximum occupancy of seven guests has not been exceeded for the unit.
• No smoking or use of drugs, or evidence thereof, in the unit.
• Pets are not allowed and if noted during your reservation, the full damage deposit amount will be forfeited by the guest.
• Unit is left in neat condition.
• Guest has not tampered or removed the screen on the front of the fireplace.
• Guest and/or their guests have not disturbed, annoyed, endangered, or inconvenienced neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor committed waste or nuisance on or about the premises. If the local law officials have been summoned to this property, all damage deposit fees will be forfeited.
• Guest may not sublet or assign this reservation for all or any part of the premises, without prior consent of the owner.
• Guest assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms as stated above for the reservation dates with full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding, from the total amount due, including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the guest.
You will be asked to pay a reservation fee by the rental agency by the payment options provided.
The balance of the total rental amount is due 30 days before you arrival, or as required from the rental agency. Confirmations and reminders will be e-mailed to you.
If you are making a reservation within 30 days of arrival, the total amount is due at time of booking.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
No pets are permitted in Tiffany Ridge Cabin, under any circumstances, with no exceptions.
If any evidence of a pet(s) is found in or on the premises, you will be asked to vacate immediately, with no refund of any payments made and forfeit the full damage deposit amount.
Rates include a one-time linen setup and cleaning service at the time of departure. There is NO DAILY MAID SERVICE. An initial set up of: dishwasher detergent, dish soap, paper towels, small motel soaps, toilet paper and trash liners are provided. extra items needed for the duration of your visit are the responsibility of the guest.
ITEMS TO BRING
Hand and bath soap
Extra toilet paper
Extra paper towels
Personal items such as: tooth paste, blow dryer or purchase locally.
Bottled water, as all faucets have soft water.
Coffee, coffee filters for basket-type filter, sweetener
Other items that are part of your daily routine.
Charcoal for the grill
Basics are supplied for a 2-3 night reservation, but for extended stays you may wish to bring additional supplies, or purchase locally.
KITCHEN / SUPPLIES / LINENS
There are linens provided throughout. The kitchen is nicely equipped, but if you plan on doing a lot of cooking you may wish to bring your favorite pots and pans and specialty cooking supplies. A starter supply of dish soap, dishwasher detergent, paper towels and toilet paper are supplied.
UTILITIES – ON THE HOUSE
The owner will provide water, heat, electricity, trash removal, high speed internet, WiFi, and TV cable service.
Guest is responsible for out of the U.S. long distance calls not covered, or additional charges made with the television service used during tenancy.
One king, one queen, two twin beds and one single day bed, including all linens for the number of guests you indicated.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS AND AGE REQUIREMENT
Number of Guests: The house is to be occupied by no more than 7 (seven) guests at a maximum.
Violation of the maximum occupancy provision of seven guests may result in serious health problems directly related to overuse of the sewer. Therefore, in the event guest allows the premises to be occupied by more than seven persons, guest shall be responsible to pay the total damage deposit. In addition, guest will be charged an extra $10/night per guest beyond the total of 7 guests, regardless of the age, as stated in the fees.
The guest registering for the reservation must be at last 25 years of age with a minimum of two adults above the age of 25 residing at the property for the entire duration of the term of this rental agreement. Violation of this provision subjects guest to significant penalties which are necessary to protect the lessor because this lease is a short-term vacation rental AND will forfeit the full damage deposit.
MANDATORY PROCEDURES FOR USE OF HOT TUBS
• It is guaranteed that the water in the hot tub has been replaced from the previous guest’s use.
• No persons with heart problems, pregnant, or children under the age of 10 (unless accompanied by an adult) may use the hot tub.
• Shower before entering hot tub. Bacteria on your body can result in bacteria in the hot tub.
• Do not use any type of oil or bubbles.
• Shower off immediately after hot tub use.
• I acknowledge that I have read the mandatory procedures for use of hot tubs shown above, and that I, and all guests in my party, agree to abide by the terms for use of hot tub.
CHILDREN SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Loft: The loft upstairs has a large open window with a 4’ wall. Please supervise children playing in loft as they may want to use a chair to look to level below.
Deck: Supervise children on the deck and do not allow them to climb on the railings.
Outside Area: Supervise children while playing outside and be aware of wildlife in the area. Bears have been seen in this subdivision as well as large dogs running loose. Just be aware.
Steps beside Tiffany Ridge Cabin: For guests, these steps lead to nowhere. Do not use the block stairs beside the cabin as they are steep and dangerous. The stairs access the basement, which is not open to guests.
NO SMOKING/NO PETS
Tiffany Ridge Cabin has an absolutely no smoking policy.
Also no pets are allowed at Tiffany Ridge. Should pets come to the attention of the owner, $200 will immediately be assessed through the Damage Deposit.
You may rest easy, as stated on the front door, there is an outside security camera for the protection of both the guests and the owner. As guests, you have a free, built in security system. This camera is located on a pole close to the grill. Only the parking lot area and steps to the front door will be viewed. For your privacy, no movement in the hot tub area can be seen.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
• Cancellations that are made more than 60 days prior to the reservation date will receive a 100% refund.
• Cancelations made 30-59 days prior to the reservation date will receive a 50% refund.
• Cancelations made 1-29 days prior to the reservation date is not eligible to receive a refund.
• Cancellations and early departures due to inclement weather, or natural events, do not warrant any refund of rent.
Severe Weather: We do not refund rents or deposits lost due to cancelled or shortened stays because of weather, or natural events. Departures due to inclement weather do no warrant refund of rent or deposit.
WAIVER OF RESPONSIBILITY
All guests of Tiffany Ridge Cabin absolve the owner of any responsibility or liability for any injuries or loss of any kind that may occur to any person or personal items in or around Tiffany Ridge Cabin property.
Thank you for your reservation!
Address: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, United States of America
Studio | 5 Sleeps | 1 BR
$150 Per Night
House | 16 Sleeps | 5 BR
$445 Per Night
Villa | 4 Sleeps | 1 BR
$150 Per Night
Cabin | 6 Sleeps | 3 BR
$286 Per Night
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Rent By Host is one of the biggest no-booking fee vacation rental websites. It is the best option for homeowners to advertise their beautiful homes. Tiffany Ridge Cabin *Newly Remodeled 2-7 Guests 3 Bed, 1.5 miles from Dollywood!, Cabin rental in Pigeon Forge with best amenities and attractions for travelers for their next vacation.
Beautiful 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 6 sleeps, 2 minimum stay Cabin for rent in Pigeon Forge Tennessee with the amenities , Air Conditioning, Balcony, Paper Towels, Deck/Patio, Fireplace, Free WiFi, Heating, Hot Tub, Internet, Linens Provided, No Pets Allowed, Parking, Pool Table, Towels Provided, Wheelchair Accessible, Wireless Internet, Washing Machine, Kitchen, Children Welcome, Fire extinguisher, Children allowed, No Smoking, No parties/events, Smoke detector, Carbon-monoxide detector, Exterior lighting, Mountain View, Blender, Microwave, Telephone, Cable/Satellite TV, DVD Player, Outdoor Grill, Television, Ceiling Fans, Freezer, Oven, Toaster, Coffee Maker , Hair Dryer , Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer , Dishes & Utensils, Iron & Board , Stove, Dishwasher, Heater, Clothes Dryer, Dining Area, Basic Soaps, Toilet Paper, Living Room, HangersWifi speed (250+ Mbps), Dining table, Spa whirlpool, Outdoor Furniture, Smart TV, Baby Gate, Coin laundry, Deadbolt lock, Emergency exit route, Rural, Village, Mountain, Minimum Age Limit for Renters 25
All types of lakefront, oceanfront, beachfront, lake view, mountain view, oceanfront, oceanview, and beach chair, Vacation Rentals By Owner available for rent.
Travelers can book the Cabin directly by the owner with no booking fee no service fee at Rent By Host. It is owner direct online marketplace.
keywords: Rent By Host, no booking fee vacation rentals, vacation by owner, vacation rentals by owner, Cabin rental in Pigeon Forge, Pigeon Forge vacation rentals, Pigeon Forge vacation rentals by owner, Cabin rental in Pigeon Forge Tennessee.