Please be considerate of other guests by keeping noise at a minimum.
Who can stay
4 guests maximum
Check-in after 4:00 p.m.
Checkout before 10:00 a.m.
Self check-in with keypad
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: Client must provide RiverPlace with a list of guest names prior to the stay per Chattanooga City Code.
ACCESS TO PREMISES: Clients may only use the space they have rented. Failure to comply may result in being asked to leave the premises without a refund. Guests are permitted to hike the property and access the river by the steps or driving trail. Please be courteous of other guests and their time together. Guests are not permitted to enter any animal enclosures and should not venture closer than 25 feet of any farm animals. The barn areas are off-limits.
SHARED SPACES: Please clean up after yourself in shared spaces.
PET POLICY: Pets are permitted. There is a maximum of 2 pets per guest room, and only dogs and cats are permitted. Per Chattanooga City Code, pets must be kept on a leash outdoors. If you are staying in the Main Villa and take your pet outdoors, you must take your pet away from the immediate Main Villa grounds. If your pets are loud or otherwise create a nuisance, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises with your pet. Guests will be liable to injury to any person or livestock by their pets and for any damage to property occasioned by their pets.
OTHER RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES
• Parties are not permitted in the room.
• Check in begins at 4:00 PM. Check out is at 10:00 AM. Early and late check-in may be available for an additional fee. Please inquire ahead of time.
• Smoking is not allowed inside any Tennessee RiverPlace facility. In designated outdoor areas, smoking is permitted, but cigarette butts must be placed in the proper receptacles. Smoking inside a building will result in a $200 fee.
• Excessively loud and/or vulgar music is not allowed. All music must comply with the noise ordinance of the City of Chattanooga.
• Fireworks are not permitted.
• Outdoor fires are permitted only in designated fire pits. No fires may be left unattended, and all fires must be fully extinguished each night. Guests may use downed wood for fires, but guests are not permitted to cut limbs from trees. RiverPlace reserves the right to ban outdoor fires during periods of poor air quality or dry conditions.
• No RTVs, RVs, or other recreational vehicles are allowed on any of the RiverPlace property. Bicycles and non-electric scooters are permitted.
• Vehicles must be parked in designated parking spaces.
NOTICE: All communications shall be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 423-821-1077.
LOSS/DAMAGE: Clients shall be responsible for any loss or damage occasioned by Client, Client’s agents, contractors and/or guests. RiverPlace reserves the right to charge the Client for any loss or damage to the premises occasioned by the Client, Client’s agents, contractors, guests, or animals. RiverPlace will not assume responsibility for damage to or loss of items brought onto its premises. Guests should be encouraged by the Client to secure their belongings.
ASSIGNMENT: The Client shall not assign the booking without prior written consent of RiverPlace.
INDEMNITY: Client agrees to indemnify RiverPlace from liability or expense arising from any and all claims that may be asserted against RiverPlace by family members, guests, employees, agents, and contractors of Client that are not caused by negligence or other wrongful acts of RiverPlace.
ATTORNEY FEES: In any litigation arising between parties for the enforcement of, or in any way related to this Agreement with RiverPlace, RiverPlace shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s fees from the Client if RiverPlace is successful in the litigation.
INTEGRATION: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the matters herein contained, and all prior discussions and agreements with respect thereto, except to the extent set forth herein, shall be of no further force and effect. Any changes to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this Agreement or the application thereof is held invalid, the invalidity shall not affect other provisions or applications of the Agreement, which can be given effect without the invalid provisions or applications, and to this end the provisions of this Agreement are declared to be severable.