Minimum Stay: 2 Night(s)
This two bedroom vacaion rental Apartmnet with an additional bedroom with en-suite facilities available in the main villa. It is located in the beautiful grounds of a private villa overlooking the famous Old Golf course in Vilamoura. It has been furnished, equipped and designed to a high standard. Privacy is always maintained as the main house is never occupied when the cottage is rented. Within the main house, the additional large bedroom with en-suite facilities has its own private access and balcony. The villa is approximately 2km from Vilamoura Marina with all its amenities with golf and tennis facilities close to hand.
Cottage: 1 double bedroom / 1 bathroom, 1 guest toilet, Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer and hob, washing machine, Living/dining/ kitchen area with TV and stereo.
Guest Apartment: 1 double bedroom with TV (Main Villa), fridge and en-suite bathroom.
Exterior: Beautifully maintained landscaped gardens with pond, Covered barbeque area by swimming pool, Swimming pool 12 x 6m, Terrace with view of Old Course.
Additional Facilities: Heating in the cottage, Air conditioning and heating in guest apartment.
Please Contact Owner for Current Rates.
1. BOOKINGS - All bookings are made and accepted subject to the terms set out in these conditions. When you make a booking a contract is made and we will confirm the booking as soon as we receive your instructions. When making a booking, it is the Lead Passenger\'s responsibility to make sure that the property has adequate sleeping accommodation. Each property advertised has a maximum number of guests allowed and any extra guests that Algarve Golf UK Ltd was not notified of – or agreed to – will be subject to expulsion from the Property.
2. PAYMENT - We will forward an invoice and ask for payment of a 20% deposit (in some cases 25%) (non refundable) to secure the booking. We allow 7 days from confirmation of the booking for payment to reach us, the balance must be received by us at least 6 weeks before departure date or the booking may be deemed as cancelled and deposit forfeited. If arrival is within 8 weeks then the total cost is payable in full at the time of booking. If you are paying by electronic transfer from a bank outside of the UK or intend to pay by cheque not drawn on a UK bank we will make an additional charge of £12.00 per transfer/cheque. The price of your holiday is subject to surcharges on the exchange rate variations. These may increase or decrease from the time the original invoice is sent. You may cancel your holiday with a full refund of all money paid up to 4 weeks before departure. We reserve the right to increase prices at any time up to 30 days prior to departure. There will be no increase within 30 days except in the case of bookings made within this time when all price increases may be passed on.
3. BREAKAGE / SECURITY DEPOSIT - Once we have received your deposit we will issue a receipt confirming receipt of the deposit and completed booking form. When you receive the invoice for the outstanding balance, this will also contain an amount representing a security deposit (\"the Security Deposit\"). The Security Deposit must be paid at least 8 weeks before your arrival date. We shall return the Security Deposit to you approximately 3 weeks after your return from holiday subject to clause 3.1 below. In some cases we require the Security Deposit to be taken locally in local currency or signed credit card voucher and in these cases you will be notified as such in the Confirmatory Letter/email. The Security Deposit (if sent separately from the balance payment) will be banked approximately 3 weeks before your departure from the UK.
3.1 Should you or any member of Your Party or any third party invited by you to the accommodation be responsible for any breakage, loss of or damage to any item, or additional cleaning has been necessary or you fail to lock the accommodation and as a result, criminal damage or theft occurs, we will send you an invoice on your return to the UK. Where the invoice sum is less than the Security Deposit the invoice charge will be deducted from the Security Deposit. Where the invoice sum is greater than the Security Deposit it will be charged in addition to the Security Deposit (which will be retained).
4. ACCOMMODATION - If upon arrival the Lead Passenger feels that the accommodation is not in a suitably tidy and clean state then the Lead Passenger, and the Lead Passenger only, can request that the Villa Manager inspect the accommodation in order to determine a satisfactory condition.
5. CANCELLATIONS - If you have to cancel your booking, please write to confirm the cancellation as soon as possible. Cancellation charges are as follows:
More than 8 weeks before arrival - loss of deposit, Less than 8 weeks but more than 4 weeks before arrival - 50% of total cost, Less than 4 weeks before arrival - 100% of total cost
6. INSURANCE - All clients must have adequate travel & personal accident insurance.
7. If a cot or high chair is requested please advise us at the time of booking, charge upon request. All linen and towels, except for beach towels, are provided.
8. If you are hiring a car from us, please let us have the flight details as soon as known in order for the car to be at the airport to meet you.
9. Please contact the management of the property for help with any problems or complaints about the property (details will be found in each property), they will endeavour to rectify any problems as quickly as possible. We cannot be held responsible for any lack of electricity or water supplies, or any similar facility which is beyond our control. If you are unhappy with the response from the management company please contact me direct. If you decide to move to any other accommodation or take any other action without contacting reception or myself, and allowing reasonable time for the problem to be rectified, all claims for compensation or refund will be forfeited.
10. Your accommodation is reserved from between 2.00 and 3.00 pm on the day of your arrival. In the case of large villas (4 bedrooms or more) you should not expect the accommodation to be available to you until 4.00 pm. On the morning of the day of departure, you are required to vacate the accommodation by 10.00am to allow the maid time to prepare for the next clients.
11. Algarve Golf UK Ltd acts as an intermediary between the person making the booking (the Lead Passenger) and the Owners or Managers of the property booked. Algarve Golf UK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any disputes between the two parties. Algarve Golf will only act as an intermediary between the two parties to the best of its ability in the case of any dispute. If the client is dissatisfied with the property rented, then Algarve Golf UK Ltd will act only to allow both parties in dispute to make agreement – whatever that may be. The dispute will not be deemed to be between the Lead passenger and Algarve Golf UK Ltd.
12. All details of our properties are correct at time of press. We are not responsible for any subsequent changes.
13. Algarve Golf UK Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the description of all properties that it advertises for rent, whether on behalf of the Owners or Managers, is accurate. In the case of changes to the property that Algarve Golf UK Ltd has not been notified of, Algarve Golf UK Ltd undertakes to act as an intermediary only during disputes. In the case of Satellite television, Algarve Golf UK Ltd advertises many properties as having \'Satellite TV\' or \'SKY TV\', Algarve Golf UK Ltd cannot guarantee which channels will be available and does not guarantee that certain channels will be available.
14. This contact is made on the terms of these Booking Conditions, which are governed by English law and both parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Address: ST: Quinta Dos PoÃ§os
Rent By Host is one of the biggest no-booking fee vacation rental websites. It is the best option for homeowners to advertise their beautiful homes. 2 Bedrooms Apartment Morning Glory, Apartment rental in Loule with the best amenities and attractions for travelers for their next vacation trip.
Beautiful 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 sleeps, 2 minimum stay Apartment for rent in Loule Portugal with the amenities and near by attractions , Air Conditioning, Blender, Microwave, Telephone, Cable/Satellite TV, DVD Player, Outdoor Grill, Television, Ceiling Fans, Freezer, Oven, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Dishes & Utensils, Iron & Board, Stove, Dishwasher, Coffee Grinder, Heater, First-aid kit, Clothes Dryer, Ice Maker, Dining Area, Basic Soaps, Toilet Paper, Living Room, Kettle
All types of long-term, short-term, lakefront, oceanfront, beachfront, lake view, mountain view, oceanview, beach chair, pet-friendly, and child-friendly Vacation Rentals By Owner with Private Pool available for rent at Rent By Host.
Travelers can book the Apartment directly from the owner with no booking fee or no service fee at Rent By Host and save up to 15% to 20% on the bookings. It is owner direct online marketplace.
keywords: Rent By Host, No Booking Fee Vacation Rentals, Vacation by Owner, Vacation Rentals by Owner, Apartment rental in Loule, Loule Vacation Rentals, Loule Vacation Rentals by Owner, Apartment Rental in Loule Portugal, Rentals by Owner.